Video Editing MasterClass with Adobe Premiere Pro CC
If you want to make good money and live comfortably at this point in time, you need to seriously consider and invest in acquiring practical and relevant skills. Right now, with little money, a smart phone and internet connection you can learn any skill you want right from the comfort of your home. Thanks to emerging online learning platforms like Aqskills, Udemy, Cousera and others.
Today's skills post is about Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro. This particular skill is more relevant today than it has ever been. The reason is quite simple and obvious. There is always a constant need for professional videos by individuals, corporate organisations, government institutions and agencies and even foreign organisations. While pictures tell a thousand words, a video tells a thousand more. Video remains the best marketing and promotional tool ever! People connect more and quicker with videos than other media channels.
Video editing offers film-minded individuals the opportunity to work in fields like television, motion pictures, commercial advertising, or digital internet videos. These jobs require knowledge of various editing processes, film editing techniques, and the always-changing digital world. As a film/video editor, you'll manage material such as camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects to produce a final film or video product. This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the finished result.
Overall employment of film and video editors and camera operators is projected to grow 29 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations.
Careers in Video Editing
Here are some of the most popular roles that you’ll find in the world of video editing:
1. Film Editor – Works on feature-length productions, making sure that the film follows the director’s creative vision. Assembles clips in a sequence, cutting together the footage and building the story. You can also edit and package short films and comedy skits.
2. TV Studio Editor – Much of the work that takes place in a TV studio is about making things happen in real-time. Focuses on switching between cameras, overlay graphics, and other visuals that help live broadcast audiences experience the show.
3. Event Video Editor – Many events like weddings, birthday parties, house openings, corporate events are captured on video for clients. There’s plenty of these kind of work to go around, and it’s a popular way to get your start in video editing.
4. Web Video Editor – Works on short-form videos designed to be published on the web. The variety of clients and subject matters you can work with is endless and could vary week to week.
5. Animator – Creates motion graphics and put finishing touches on productions. In addition to the common video editing platforms, they have skills in effects programs like Adobe After Effects.
6. Colorist – A special purpose editing role that focuses on perfecting color and other visual settings that give the production a cohesive, polished feel.
How you can become a Pro Video Editor
There are many ways and places you can acquire the skill of video editing. One of the easiest and cheapest is on AQSKILL.
Aqskill is an online learning platforms that is fast rising and gradually becoming the hub of E-learning world wide. It is the cheapest and best place to learn Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro at the moment.
If you have always wanted to learn professional video editing but don’t know where to start; or maybe you have started but want to advance your video editing skills, this course, offerred by AQSKILL is for you. It is practical, completely online and for just N3400 (Promo Price).
What do you get with this course?
* 8 Hours of easy-to-watch video lessons.
* Downloadable Resources.
* Practical Lessons and Projects.
* Instructor support if you have any questions or challenges.
* A certificate of completion will be offered to you at no cost.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE, YOU WOULD HAVE LEARNED HOW TO:
* Edit videos like a professional from scratch!
* Use the default transitions and also create your own from scratch.
* Work with color correction & color grading.
* Use the ins and outs of key frame animation.
* Use the video effects within Premiere Pro CC.
* Create speed ramps and speed ramp transitions.
* Export files for various platforms and many more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the course requirements?
* A Laptop or Desktop.
* Adobe Premiere Pro CC is provided for FREE!
Will there be a Certificate?
* Yes! You will be awarded a Certificate at the end of the course.
Click this LINK to check the course out and enroll on their official website.
BECOME A PRO VIDEO EDITOR FROM